You can add as many Facebook Pages to an ad account as you want. However, only the user who has connected the ad account to Smartly.io can add Facebook pages (and applications) to the ad account. You can check who this user is in Account Settings > Facebook Settings.
ℹ️ Note: Applications must be linked to a Facebook Page. This is done when creating creatives for the campaign.
To add Facebook Pages and apps to your ad account:
- In the top navigation bar, click Accounts.
- On the list of accounts, click the account name. The Campaigns view opens.
- In the toolbar on the Facebook tab, click ··· > Account Settings.
- On the left-hand sidebar, click Pages & Applications.
- Click Add new pages & applications.
- Select the Pages and applications that you want to connect.
- Click Add pages & applications.
Advertise with local pages
In addition to country-specific pages, there can be also location/address specific pages in Facebook, for example, Smartly.io Helsinki, Singapore, San Francisco and Berlin. You can also advertise using those pages.
Essentially it works the same way as the country-specific pages. If you’re the admin you can connect them to the ad account and run the ads under the locations pages (addresses, countries).