Our in-app Support Chat is one of the fastest ways to get answers to your questions. 24 hours a day from Monday to Friday, the Smartly.io team can respond to you within minutes. We can answer your questions and provide solutions for your problems.
1. When to open a new conversation (and when not to)
We'll do our best to serve you whatever happens, so please don't hesitate to reach out.
- If you have a new problem that you have not discussed with us before, start a new conversation instead of using an old one.
- If you've already discussed the current problem with us, try to restart the previous conversation on that subject instead of opening a new one.
- You can find your previous chats by clicking See all your conversations.
2. Explain what you were doing (or trying to do), and where
Please share with us your current URL and/or links to relevant campaigns, drafts, and catalogs. . Screenshots and even screencasts can be a great way to show what you mean instead of writing it.
3. How to share error messages
Please copy and paste the text of the error message (including the Request ID at the end, if there is one) into the chat, rather than a screenshot.
When we have the Request ID, we can quickly zoom in on what happened in our internal logs, giving us more clues about what to try next.
4. The official support language is English
We're a very international company and there's a good chance we have somebody on the team who speaks your preferred language, however we prefer to keep the conversation in English if possible. This is because sometimes cases will need to be handed over to other people.