In today's online marketing, creative drives performance, and the demand for mobile-first video grows at a rapid pace. Smartly.io's Video Templates are here to help you produce beautifully effective ads at scale.
Why use Video Templates?
- Decrease manual workload while catching up with demand of social video
- Design mobile-first videos with a built-in video editor
- Turn still images into videos or combine still and video assets
- Run content that resonates: local and seasonally relevant templates, visually compelling personalized ads
- Test multiple templates and iterate your designs on-the-go to drive results
- Update your video ads when your product feed content changes
- Use preset designs to tackle different video format & standard needs
If you're already familiar with Smartly.io's Image Templates, you'll feel right at home with Video Templates. You can fill a video template with content from your product feed, or use static images, videos and text. Template presets give you a running start: select on and customize it to match your brand with the template editor. You can also start with a blank canvas and create a fully customized template for use in any number of campaigns.
Video templates are designed to work with Automated Ads campaigns. We are in a process of supporting other campaign types as well.
Video Templates use cases
- Objectives: traffic, conversions, app installs
- Multiple products or feed items in one video to showcase your product or service
- Offers, deals, best sellers
- Products from same category or brand
- Top flight destinations departing from same city
- Popular restaurants in one city
- Ad URL to offer page or app store instead of product page
- Objective: conversions
- Show one or multiple images of one product, destination or service
- Ad URL or deeplink to product page
Brand awareness videos
- Objective: brand awareness, traffic, consideration...
- Show product or service in use
- Inspire your audience
Video template presets
Presets are templates that come with ready-made layers and animations. Presets have also placeholder content to show how the videos would look like. You can fill the preset with our feed and static content and also edit any layer and add new layers to customize the template.