In today's online marketing, creative drives performance, and the demand for mobile-first video grows at a rapid pace. Smartly.io's Video Templates are here to help you produce beautifully effective ads at scale.
If you're already familiar with Smartly.io's Image Templates, you'll feel right at home with Video Templates. You can fill a video template with content from your product feed, or use static images, videos and text. Template presets give you a running start: select one and customize it in the editor to match your brand. You can also start with a blank canvas and create a fully customized template for use in any number of campaigns.
Video templates are designed to work with Automated Ads campaigns. We are in a process of supporting other campaign types as well.
You can find Video Templates in the Asset Library. You can find your templates and assets there and organize them to your preferred structure with folders.
In the library view, you can open Video Templates for editing in the Creative Editor, and create new templates or clone existing ones as needed. In addition, you can open Image Templates as Video Templates to convert them to create video creatives.
Why use Video Templates?
- Decrease manual workload while catching up with demand of social video
- Design mobile-first videos with a built-in video editor
- Turn still images into videos or combine still and video assets
- Run content that resonates: local and seasonally relevant templates, visually compelling personalized ads
- Test multiple templates and iterate your designs on-the-go to drive results
- Update your video ads when your product feed content changes
- Use preset designs to tackle different video format and standard needs
Video Templates use cases
- Objectives: traffic, conversions, app installs
- Multiple products or feed items in one video to showcase your product or service
- Offers, deals, best sellers
- Products from same category or brand
- Top flight destinations departing from same city
- Popular restaurants in one city
- Ad URL to offer page or app store instead of product page
- Objective: conversions
- Show one or multiple images of one product, destination or service
- Ad URL or deeplink to product page
Brand awareness videos
- Objective: brand awareness, traffic, consideration...
- Show product or service in use
- Inspire your audience