In today's online marketing, creative drives performance, and the demand for mobile-first video grows at a rapid pace. Smartly.io's Video Templates are here to help you produce beautifully effective ads at scale.
Why use Video Templates
- Decrease manual workload while catching up with demand of social video
- Design mobile-first videos with a built-in video editor
- Turn still images into videos or combine still and video assets
- Run content that resonates: local and seasonally relevant templates, visually compelling personalized ads
- Create all the design variations you need within the one editor
- Test multiple templates and iterate your designs on-the-go to drive results
- Update your video ads when your product feed content changes
- Use preset designs to tackle different video format and standard needs
Where to use Video Templates
You can use Video Templates for Automated Ads for Facebook, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
You can also export video creatives from Video Templates, and use them directly in campaigns in Smartly.io or save and upload for use to other platforms.
How to use Video Templates
If you're already familiar with Smartly.io's Image Templates, you'll feel right at home with Video Templates. You can fill a video template with content from your product feed, or use static images, videos and text. Template presets give you a running start: select one and customize it in the editor to match your brand. You can also start with a blank canvas and create a fully customized template for use in any number of campaigns.
You can find Video Templates in the Asset Library. In the library view, you can open Video Templates for editing in the Creative Editor, and create new templates or clone existing ones as needed. In addition, you can open Image Templates as Video Templates to convert them to create video creatives.
On the Preview page, you can use the collaboration tools available to review and comment on the video creatives that your template will create. You can also share the creatives for public review to external stakeholders who don’t have access to Smartly.io.
To get started with Video Templates, check out the Creative Foundational learning plan in Smartly.io Academy.
Use cases for Video Templates
Here are some examples of what you could use Video Templates for.
- Objectives: traffic, conversions, app installs
- Multiple products or feed items in one video to showcase your product or service
- Offers, deals, best sellers
- Products from same category or brand
- Top flight destinations departing from same city
- Popular restaurants in one city
- Ad URL to offer page or app store instead of product page
- Objective: conversions
- Show one or multiple images of one product, destination or service
- Ad URL or deeplink to product page
Brand awareness videos
- Objective: brand awareness, traffic, consideration...
- Show product or service in use
- Inspire your audience