Our reporting solution allows you to analyze and visualize performance data, generate insights, and manage advertising campaigns in one central place.
See all of the advertising platforms that you've connected to the Smartly app, enrich the data with via 3rd party integrations, and customize the view with preferred metrics and data grouping. In addition, make edits to bids, budgets, or other campaign settings from the same interface.
Powerful functionalities made easily accessible
There is no more jumping in between different tools and data sources just to figure out whether your advertising campaigns are delivering according to the expectations.
With our reporting solution, you can create customized reporting views on your performance data. Create different views for different segments of campaigns: look at all Black Friday activities, monitor a specific business region, or visualize your complete advertising performance.
Reporting makes it easy to analyze performance with different drill-downs and flexible columns. You can combine metrics together, and even blend 1st and 3rd-party metrics using our powerful custom expressions capability.
Visualizing data is a great way to transform data-heavy views into human-friendly insights. Graphs offer a flexible solution that helps you to identify how the performance is trending over time, highlighting trends across selected subsets of data. Whether your goal is to communicate what you've discovered or simply to speed up your analysis, our visualizations help you to be more efficient.
Our flexible data filters remove irrelevant information with only a few clicks. Filter out inactive campaigns or the ones with no spend, narrow the view down to specific campaign names, or set up advanced filtering conditions to see only what you really want.
Take immediate actions based on fresh insights. You can adjust bids, budgets, statuses, and other campaign settings straight from our reporting view. Act in the same place where you see the insights and edit campaigns on a scale with our bulk campaign management tools.
We also understand the need that sometimes you want to use the data somewhere else. Our reporting solution supports various data export options, including Microsoft Excel and CSV formats, scheduled email reports, and a powerful export API that makes it possible to integrate our data with your business intelligence systems.
Key features - video
Our reporting view packs a lot of powerful features that help you save time in analyzing campaigns and acting on those. Watch the 2-minute video below for a walkthrough of our key functionalities – the UI in the video is slightly outdated but key concepts remain the same.
- For TikTok campaigns, ad sets and ads, you can only make status, tagging, or budget adjustments with bulk editing.
- When using reporting dimensions or columns marked with the TikTok logo (meaning that we ask for this data attribute from the platform in real time), your reporting is limited to:
- 30 days with the Day dimension included.
- 365 days with any marked columns or dimensions.
- A smaller subset of available metrics when using the Country dimension. You can find the exact list in TikTok documentation: Reporting -> Guides -> Report types -> Basic reports -> Supported dimensions -> Supported metrics for a dimension in basic reports, under "Supported metrics for country_code".
In addition, when using certain metrics based on unique users (like Reach, Frequency, or Unique Conversions), we might be unable to display those metrics with all available Smartly dimensions. In case this happens, Smartly will display — or 0. You can always use all of the metrics with the default Campaign, Ad Set, and Ad dimensions.
Good to know
- TikTok ad groups are called "Ad Sets" in Smartly to align with the standard naming of other platforms.