You can download the exported creatives to test and use them in any advertising platform, such as YouTube, Snapchat, or Google Ads. You can also store them in the cross-platform Smartly.io Asset Library to use in campaigns in Smartly.io. You can first rename the creatives if needed.
To export the creatives from an Image or Video Template:
- Open the Image or Video Template in the Creative Editor: search for it in the Asset Library and click the template name.
- Go to the Export tab on the editing panel.
- In Export as, select Images or Videos, depending on whether you're exporting from an Image or Video Template.
- Select which creatives to export:
- Click Edit to view the list of creatives. If the Image or Video Template is part of a template set, the list shows the creatives grouped per template.
- To first preview the creatives (as images), click the creative and then click the image link.
- Select the images or videos you want to export, and click Done.
- Next to the Edit button, check how many creatives you're about to export. You can export up to 500 images or videos per template at a time.
- Click Export.
- When the export is ready, click the View Images/Videos link that appears.
The Preview page opens where you can view the exported creatives. You can download the creatives from there or store them in the Asset Library; see instructions below. You also have features available for reviewing the creatives, for example, commenting on them or sharing them with non-Smartly.io users.
ℹ️ Note: When you use Automation feeds as the preview feed, you are only getting a sample of the products into the preview and thus might not get export of all the items in your feed.
Store exported creatives to the Asset Library
To store exported creatives to the Asset Library:
- On the Preview page, select the creatives and click the folder icon in the toolbar.
- In the dialog that opens, define where to store the creatives:
- Select the company and then the account library. You can use the search to filter the list.
- Navigate to the target folder in the folder structure.
- You can also create a new folder if needed: click New Folder, define a name for the folder, and click Create.
- Click Confirm to store the selected creatives to the Asset Library.
Download exported creatives
You can download the exported creatives locally to a ZIP file.
On the Preview page, select the creatives you want to download and click the download button in the toolbar. The download starts immediately.