You can download the exported creatives to test and use them in any advertising platform, such as YouTube, Snapchat, or Google Ads. You can also store them in the cross-platform Smartly.io Asset Library to use in campaigns in Smartly.io. You can first rename the creatives if needed.
To export the creatives from an Image or Video Template:
- Open the Image or Video Template in the Creative Editor: search for it in the Asset Library and click the template name.
- In the Creative Editor, go to the Export tab on the editing panel.
- In Export as, select Images or Videos, depending on whether you're exporting from an Image or Video Template.
- Select which creatives to export:
- Click Edit to view the list of creatives. If the Image or Video Template is part of a template set, the list shows the creatives grouped per template.
- To first preview the creatives (as images), click the creative and then click the image link.
- Select the images or videos you want to export, and click Done.
- Next to the Edit button, check how many creatives you're about to export. You can export up to 500 images or videos per template at a time.
- Click Export.
- When the export is ready, click the View Images/Videos link that appears.
The Preview page opens where you can view the exported creatives. You can download the creatives from there or store them in the Asset Library; see instructions below. You also have features available for reviewing the creatives, for example, commenting on them or sharing them with non-Smartly.io users.
Store exported creatives to the Asset Library
To store exported creatives to the Asset Library:
- On the Preview page, select the creatives and click the folder icon in the toolbar.
- In the dialog that opens, define where to store the creatives:
- Select the company and then the account library. You can use the search to filter the list.
- Navigate to the target folder in the folder structure.
- You can also create a new folder if needed: click New Folder, define a name for the folder, and click Create.
- Click Confirm to store the selected creatives to the Asset Library.
Download exported creatives
You can download the exported creatives locally to a ZIP file.
On the Preview page, select the creatives you want to download and click the download button in the toolbar. The download starts immediately.