Facebook's Bid Multipliers lets advertisers modify the base ad set level bid cap by demographic segments, placement, custom audience, and more. It's a powerful feature for performance improvements, but so far it has been tedious to use widely... Until now!
Now you can edit your ad sets' Bid Multipliers in bulk.
- In the Campaigns view (formerly Pivot Tables), make a selection that includes one or more ad sets that use the Lowest Cost with Bid Cap bid strategy
- You can even select the whole account, and we'll edit all the ad sets inside
- Choose Edit > Ad Sets > Bid Multipliers
- In the window that opens, you can define the Bid Multiplier setup to apply to the selected ad sets
- Use a Bundle: if you have Bid Multipliers saved as bundles, select one and apply
- Define manually: click "Add multiplier" to start adding splits
- When you're done, try saving your setup as a Bundle!
- Click "Add to Review"
- Review your changes & click "Update X items"
Read more in the Knowledge Base article: Bid Multipliers