Combining the power of Smartly.io's Automated Lead Ads with Zapier's Facebook Lead Ads Integration, users can fully automate Facebook Lead Ads from start to finish. Smartly.io Automated Ads enables a fully automated way to design, publish, and manage Lead Ads. Zapier then helps to automate Lead Ad data collection to flow directly into your Customer Relationship Manager (CRM), email, or another data management app. By allowing users to automatically create, collect, and download new lead data, Smartly.io and Zapier together help eliminate manual work and save time on Facebook Lead Ads.
What is Zapier?
Zapier is an online automation tool that allows you to connect your Facebook Lead data to 3,000+ other apps and web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible. Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Simply create a Zapier account, connect your Facebook and data management app, then map fields from your lead ad form to the fields in your app. As new data comes in, it will automatically flow into your app without any manual work.
1. Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account and jump right in.
2. How do I connect Facebook Lead Ads to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "Facebook Lead Ads"
- Use your credentials to connect your Facebook Lead Ad account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Facebook Lead Ads and Zapier.
This article was written in Partnership with Zapier