Our server-to-server integration is a great way to enrich Smartly.io performance data with custom attributes that are not available with advertising platforms, or if a company decides not to share these with a native platform.
For example, the server-to-server integration enables you to:
- Measure and optimize campaigns towards customer lifetime value (LTV).
- Use custom conversion calculations or revenue data based on proprietary business logic.
- Use cross-channel attributed "ultimate source of truth" data.
- Connect offline activities or purchases with digital advertising campaigns.
- New: analyze hourly performance with a hourly breakdown dimension "Hour (S2S & Meta)" in reporting
The Smartly.io S2S integration currently works on the following platforms: Meta, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok and Google Ads.
As with other data sources, you can use server-to-server data towards not just reporting, but also with automated optimization functionalities such as Predictive Budget Allocation or Triggers. We offer flexible technical endpoints to send and delete data at your discretion.
For more detailed technical guidance and to get started with the implementation, see the S2S integration API description.