Rockerbox + Smartly.io
For customers looking to use multi-touch attribution to simplify spend and campaigns beyond standard Social Channels, Rockerbox can help. A combined offering of Smartly.io + Rockerbox reduces time and friction on campaign reporting on conversions across channels in a way that is fully transparent, ensuring results are clean and trustworthy.
The value of combining Smartly.io + Rockerbox
Rockerbox adds value by doing the following:
- Optimized performance: Helps understand the path to conversion and optimizes performance to drive growth
- Unlocked strategic opportunities: Uncovers the strategies / channels that bring customers which match your business needs
- Centralized, Exportable Data: Centralizes all of your marketing with inconclusive results and allows for log-level reporting of all marketing data such as sessions, conversions, spend, and browsing paths.
- Unified Incrementality & Lift: Rockerbox ingests results of campaign tests within Smartly.io and models it on top of your data.
- Interactive modeling: Rockerbox enables you to see all the underlying details behind all of our models. Take your destiny into your own hands and customize the models to match your business needs.
Rockerbox aggregates multiple sources into actionable data, handling attribution so that additional weight is given to touch points across the customer journey. With a combined offering of Rockerbox and Smartly.io, customers unlock enhanced analytics to make smarter budget allocation, leading to stronger results that are delivered more efficiently.
Workflow in Smartly.io
If your business uses Rockerbox for multi-touch attribution, follow these steps to get Rockerbox connected to Smartly.io:
- Contact your Smartly.io account team to express interest in the Rockerbox connection
- Set up an SFTP folder on your company's server to store Rockerbox data for your business
- Contact your Rockerbox account representative and inform them that you would like to schedule daily reports to be sent to your SFTP and provide the secure credentials. Output files should be .CSV and must contain a field for Facebook Ad IDs. This allows Smartly.io to match incoming Rockerbox data with campaign Ad IDs from Facebook.
- Work with your Smartly.io account team to determine the correct column mapping and metrics to intake. Here is an example of a Rockerbox output file and fields.
- After mapping required fields for data intake, Smartly.io Technical Solutions team will create a custom script to intake the Rockerbox Data and the correct fields for your business.
- Once both the SFTP uploads and custom script have been created, you will start seeing data in Smartly.io Reporting.
- Lastly, you can now view Rockerbox reporting in Smartly.io and use it for optimization and automation for your paid social campaigns. Add Rockerbox Columns by searching for "custom conversions" to find the incoming Rockerbox metrics. Additional details here.