🪄 Beta functionality: This functionality is currently being developed and is expected to change over time. If you're interested, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager for more details.
On the Preview page, you can view different versions of your Image and Video Template creatives, filter and sort them, and preview different stories ad overlays.
View creatives for an Image or Video Template
To get to the Preview page, you can either view the creatives that have already been exported from a template or you can do a new export from an Image or Video Template.
To open creatives that were exported previously:
- In the Asset Library, right-click on a template.
- Select Open Image Exports or Open Video Exports, depending on the template type.
Switch between different versions of creatives
A new version is created every time you export creatives from an Image or Video Template. The toolbar shows the version of the exported creatives that you are currently viewing. If you make changes, like renaming the creatives, these will be saved in the current version.
Versions are maintained as long as the template is not deleted. Versions aren't retained when cloning a template.
To view a different version of your creatives:
- On the Preview page, click the down arrow next to the version number in the toolbar.
- Select the version number that you want to view.
Filter by template
If you exported creatives from a template set that contains more than one template, you can filter your creative assets by the names of the individual templates. Select the name of the template you want to preview from the menu in the top left.
Filter by feed fields
If your Image or Video Template is connected to a feed, you can filter your creatives by any of the feed fields:
- On the Preview page, click Feed filters in the toolbar.
- Select the feed data to filter by:
- Select the feed field in the first menu.
- Select the feed values that you want to include for that feed field in the second menu.
- To add another filter, click Add Filter at the bottom and repeat step 2.
- After you have added all of the filters that you want, click Apply.
The filter will only show the creative variations that use the selected values from the feed.
The list of filters applied are shown above the creatives. There are two ways to remove filters:
- Quickly remove individual values by clicking the X next to the feed value.
- Click Feed filters and remove the whole feed field or just specific feed values.
If your Image or Video Template is connected to a feed, you can sort the creatives by the values in a feed field. Otherwise, the creatives are sorted by name.
To sort creatives on the Preview page:
- On the Preview page, click Sort in the toolbar.
- If your template is connected to a feed, select the field to sort by.
- Click A-Z for ascending order or Z-A for descending order.
Preview creatives with ad overlays
You can preview overlays for ads, like Facebook Stories, to see how they will look in the different platforms.
There are two ways to preview these:
- On the Preview page, select an ad overlay in the Overlays menu in the toolbar. The overlay is shown on all creatives.
- Click a creative to open it and select a stories ad overlay in the Overlays menu.