Smartly.io TikTok is now available in Open Beta! To get access, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Note the following Beta limitations regarding Smartly.io for TikTok.
- Campaign management is supported for Reach, Traffic, App installs, Web Conversions, Video Views, and Product Sales objectives
- Reach and Frequency buying type is not supported, but you're able to to launch Reach campaigns via Auction buying type
- You can only edit existing campaigns, ad groups, and ads in TikTok Ads Manager.
- Automated ads are not yet available for TikTok
- Only TikTok placement supported, no Pangle or TopBuzz placements
- Smartly.io only supports the following TikTok ad types:
- Regular single video in-feed ads
- Spark Ads (boosted posts)
- Video Shopping Ads & Catalog Listing Ads (Shopping Ads)
- TikTok only supports the E-commerce catalog vertical for shopping ads.
- TikTok video templates are supported in campaign creation, but managing them on the catalog side is not supported yet.
- Smartly Image Templates are not supported for TikTok catalogs. Along with this, Smartly.io extra fields are not supported either.
- Product sets cannot be managed in Smartly.io yet, but you can use product sets created in TikTok in Smartly.io campaign creation.
- The catalog list doesn't show the status and number of products yet.
- TikTok only supports maximum 20 feeds per catalog.
- Due to TikTok limitations, your feed file size should be less than 50 GB. The number of products in the feed can be up to 20 million.
- No Bid Optimizer, Ad Rotation, or Stop Loss
- Actions available in reporting: budget actions available, bid actions coming later
- Note: ad groups are called Ad Sets in Smartly.io reporting to align naming with other advertising platforms.
- No split or conversion lift testing functionalities are available