November 18, 2022 - Alpha
Keyframe is a point which determines certain transformation attributes of an object. In our use case the attributes are position, scale, rotation or opacity.
Keyframing is widely used to enable custom animations.
What’s the value to you?
- Ease of use: intuitive and easy to use layer panel to define attributes to keyframe;
- Scaling: Use dynamic fields with data sheets preserving the motion graphics you created;
- Creative freedom: control how you’d like your final creative to look like.
- Currently you can’t use Animation Presets and Keyframes for the same layer;
- Scaling cannot be adjusted from the canvas.
Impact and actions needed
Every user has the opportunity to sign in for the alpha via a tooltip right next to the Animation preset panel. You can mouse hover the tooltip, and apply via the link - We will then provide an answer within the next 3 days.
You can always give us feedback about the feature via email: firstname.lastname@example.org