Earlier, you could share reports to your colleagues in Smartly.io, but only the original owner of the report was able to make changes.
Now you can give company-wide editing rights to your report by using the same "Share" button. This makes collaboration in reporting a lot easier, as colleagues can improve on others' work. The report owner going on vacation is no longer a problem.
The "Share" button on the bottom left corner of Reporting view now opens a dialog that gives you 3 options:
- No access: the report is private to only you
- Can view: anyone in your company can find and view the report
- Can edit: anyone in your company can find, view and edit the report
Important to note:
- To view or edit a report, a user also needs access to the ad accounts included in the report
- Other users can still make clones of the report, that they now own, and are able to edit
- Edits made in duplicates will not be reflected in the original report
Read more in the main article: Share your report with others