Advertisers can now move unpublished or published campaigns from one workspace to another existing workspace or to a new workspace.
Note: moving a campaign from a workspace to another will not affect anything in the running campaigns, only where you will find and be able to work with the campaign from that point onwards.
Why have we built this?
- If you change your mind about your workspace structure, you can easily change it by moving campaigns between workspaces.
- You can have one "Template Workspace" which you use as the basis for any campaign. You can now within the template workspace duplicate the campaign -> move to their desired campaign workspace.
- If you have had trouble with slowness of frontend loading all campaigns and have 20+ campaigns within the same workspace, you can now easily split the campaigns to two workspaces in order to keep the tool fast.
- Not ideal workflow yet, but you are also able to clone well performing ads to another campaign in any workspace by:
- clone the source campaign
- move this clone to a desired workspace
- clone the well performing ad from this campaign to your BAU campaign.